Traffic School- Driving Improvement
We provide the following services for DMV related needs:
New Driver Behind-the-Wheel training
- Provide a comfortable learning environment to foster the student's confidence and independence.
- Help the student progress incrementally and carefully to become a safe driver, including extensive practice until the student can master more difficulty driving situations.
- Teach students vehicle maintenance and repair needs
- Meet you at or take you to the DMV for Driver License testing using our vehicle
Driving Improvement with Traffic School:
3-in-3: Current drivers who has had 3 accidents or altercations within 3 years are required to take this program, which involves 12 hours online course and a …
4 Hours Behind the Wheel. Then go to the DMV to take the driver license test.
- 4 Hours Behind the Wheel practice allows you to demonstrate safe driving and operation of a vehicle, polish your driving skills.
- We provide a safe and comfortable calming atmosphere to help drivers gain self-confidence, positive attitude, and better future outlook for life changing skills and driving safety.
Traffic School allows for this option and may be used once in a 12 month period and no more than 5 times in a lifetime. Any person who holds a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), is not eligible to elect the driving school option.
For those that qualify and complete school:
Adjudication is withheld on your record
Points will not be assessed.
Upon payment, you have 60 calendar days to:
Select a school of your choice
Complete Defensive Driving School
Submit completion certificate to the Clerk's Office
NOTE: Failure to complete school and submit certificate within 60 days will result in the suspension of your driver's license and additional assessments.
Living Life's 5R's:
Relaxation and Reflection
Reduces Road Rage:
Learn how to use relaxation techniques and positive imagery, tranquil attitudes, to enhance driving experiences and safety